My not-so-secret Santa...

As mentioned in my Christmas dessert post, yesterday we had an amazing Christmas lunch with friends...

 Look at the lovely table Mrs B set for us...

 This was the Secret Santa tree...

 A sweet gingerbread house served as dessert for the kids...

 Their amazing, live Christmas tree...

 Come and get it!  Meal bits starting to appear on the table...

 Carving up the turkey and ham...Delicious!

 Kids enjoying the secret santa distribution...

 Again, my dessert..a little proud of this one! Yummo!

 Towards the end of the day...chilling out, wining and coffee-ing....lots of goss and laughs!

 My amazing friend, Ms L's not so secret santa gift!  Ms L's Mum sews up a storm and this is my gift for 2011!  How well suited the teatowel is....I absolutely LOVE birds!




I am not sharing my actual secret santa, as Mrs B is launching her business soon...needless to say, I squealed like a child when I opened my gift!  I have been badgering her all year to hurry up and launch so I could purchase one!  Oh the mystery.....I will wait until Mrs B gives me her seal of approval before I share with you all!

It was a magical day with friends...I love Christmas!

Your comments make me feel special! Please leave a comment if you like this post! Love xxx