Here it is...op shop things number 2 for the week!

Welcome to another great op shop haul!

Miss A and I were going to Mums house and I decided to take a small detour to the local op shop near mums house...what was supposed to be a quick look, turned into quite an adventure, with Miss A and I discovering some really cool things...

Set of four immaculate retro plates...gifted to my buddy at my vintage vow...

Cutest little bone china pin dish...

Fine china plate...couldn't resist it's beautiful pattern!

Set of twelve cut glass cups...guessing these used to be a punch bowl set. To be used for delicious soy candle projects!

The twin kettle to my find yesterday of the cook pot! How amazing to find a pair in totally different shops! This guy is also in immaculate condition, and it's appearance in my home makes me rethink uses for this pair!

Assortment of bottles and sweet little vintage jar...the lid is quite worn, but will still make an awesome travel candle maybe?

And my favourite find? This amazing washboard!! Check it out...the writing is just so cute! I couldn't resist this little guy and it will now proudly hang on a wall somewhere in the house!

So, that was the last shop of 2011, and a good shop it was too!

Best wishes to you all for a Merry Christmas and great New Year!

My final post for a few days will be the lucky Christmas eve draw tomorrow night! In the meantime, be happy, healthy and surrounded by things you love!

Love xxx