Letter to Santa...

Dear Santa,

This year for Christmas I would really love to spend some time with my family. You see we are scattered around the globe at the moment, and I really miss everyone.

I would also like you to give Miss A some beautiful gifts. She has been pretty good all year long, and is growing up too quickly!

Mr K needs some boring socks and undies, and maybe if you could spare the time, get him some new pants for work too! I really don't want to have to stitch the seams together again!

My mum needs some TLC, so maybe some pampering for her? That would be great!

Dad is always difficult Santa, so any ideas you might have would be greatly appreciated!

I think Sister S would like some accessories to look after her new puppy, Chico. I bet she would also love some new jewelry!

Santa, thank you for taking the time to read my list. I hope I haven't asked for too much and that the elves will be able to help you in getting all this together!

Much love and kisses,

Mummy C
xxx