Woohoo! I got a blogging award!

Thank you to my gorgeous girl over at My Vintage Vow who nominated me for this lovely surprise! I am very humbled and excited to get this!

Award background:

The idea is to give the award to a blog you enjoy and follow that has less than 100 followers.

The rules are:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
So it's my turn to share some blog love out there...here are my favorites:

1. Vintage Bird Girl...simply because great minds think alike!
2. Miss Rose Sister Violet...just so pretty!
3. Life is Beautiful ...because it is!
4. Lil Blue Boo ...because Ashley is amazing, there are awesome ideas and I just love it!
5. Journey to Bliss...because I have been a part of this amazing journey, and it only gets better!

There you have it!  Thanks again to My Vintage Vow for giving me this award...now please visit these blogs and give them some blog loving!

Love xxx