Vintage Clothes haul...for you and me!

I have been op shop buying clothes this week, both for myself and for sale on the blog...
I have thoroughly enjoyed these little jaunts, but have been disappointed that a lot of the amazing finds have not been in my size!  Not one to let things go to waste, these pieces are offered here for you lucky ladies!

For me...crocheted short sleeve cardi


For me...cute little dress with geometric pattern


For you...vintage white dress with yellow print, zip side, interesting neckline with thick ruched neck held by two big yellow buttons!  Size 8 - 10. Still has tags attached!
$20.00


For you...Vintage, Made in Italy silky shirt with fine lace panels...Size 10
$10.00


For you...amazing retro vintage dress with amazing print, side zip, red waist sash, size 12.
$15.00






Your comments make me feel special! Please leave a comment if you like this post! Love xxx