Today's Op Shopping Adventure!

Shhhh...don't tell anyone..today i went to 2 op shops!! Yay! I love op shopping!

Well, my first adventure was planned...Mrs T from My Vintage Vow and I went to a large op shop, usually stocked with all sorts of bis and pieces, furniture...you name it, its probably there!

Here are my finds...

A million jars for storage..ok, only 6... a vintage shoe horn thing!? (name please?)

Can you see a pattern emerging here?? I think I have accidentally stared a new collection! This is my third item in the Country Wares collection...a saucepan to add to my crockpot and kettle!

Two very cute vases...

A set of vintage bird knife rests!

The jars...

An amazing retro set of gift cards - it is complete with 5 of each colour card plus envelopes in this cool box!

Op Shop number two...I had to go to the post office to collect some parcels and on the way (kind of!) I stopped and got these lovely treasures...

Too cute to resist, this little child's breakfast set...

A very pretty tea set of four cups and saucers... keep an eye out for some more tea inspired soy candles!

Theres no place like home, theres no place like home....oh! Sorry, these cuties took me to The Wizard of Oz for a minute! How cute are they?? Love!

Yep...another bird! But not just any bird...a peacock no less and a very special one at that! This guy is one piece of red paper that someone has lovingly carved, snipped, cut, and poked holes in to create this magnificent creature...check out the close ups...

I am going to lovingly reframe him in a thick red frame...will post pics once frame is found!

There you go... I am op shop satisfied..until my next trip out!!

Much Love xxx