Things i do...the blog...

So you may have noticed by now that my blog is a rather eclectic collection of entries...Well, that's me! I was having a chat yesterday to Mrs T from My Vintage Vow who is participating in a 'My Style' bloging venture...I told her that I didn't think I had a style and she resonded "yes you do, its eclectic!".

I guess she's right...looking around my home, I see a mix of styles residing in various corners...from vintage, antique to shabby chic, to country style...

Same goes for my clothes...I can dress one day in very 'with the trend' outfits and the next in pure retro op shop!

I have a passion for all things old, yet am an Educational Technologist, working with the latest technologies to implement into online learning programs!

I have a not so secret love of anything bird related and a geeky admiration and desire for all latest Apple gadgets!

So, instead of describing myself as confused, now I can call myself eclectic! Pretty cool I think! Rather intriguing too...

How would you describe your style?