Things I do...I go op shopping!

Hello op shopping goodness and welcome to my week! That's right people, I went on another little spree! Well, I figured that I am back at work next week and thus will not have anywhere near as much fun time available to me for these frivolous addictions!

So, here's how I went...

Lovely rose teacup and saucer sprinkled with gold...

An oval platter with a...you guessed it...bird motif in the middle! And a very cute doily with appliquéd pink flowers...

Three other plates to add to my new plate wall...photos to be divulged soon!

Hello birdies!! Another new collection is beginning with these two adorable birdie bells!

Looks may be deceiving, but if you had been looking for a spice rack for as long as me you would have bought it too!! I have grand plans for this one, so keep an eye out in future posts!

A twelve place setting table cloth with 12 napkins! An awesome crocheted cushion cover to live with my previous heart cushions in the bedroom we are currently doing up...

***Drumroll here please***

My favourite buy (yes, even more than the birds!!)....this awesome, perfect condition vintage 70's hand embroidered shirt!! Love!

Grand plans for wearing...open shirt over brown or pistachio green singlet with denim shorts...OR...over long fitted brown work pants for a more formal look...OR...don't know yet, but I'm working on it!!