The remainder of the op shop adventure...

Yesterday I got side tracked by my creative self being in control and forcing me to build my drawer shelves... Today, I bring you the remainder of my little op shop haul...

Twin pair of vintage kewpi dolls...

Handmade in western Germany brooch...

Not strictly an op shop purchase, as I got this online...vintage lamp in perfect working condition...

Check out the awesome base!

My colorful billiard balls...

Picnic basket (was full of plastic junk) that I will revamp as part of my display efforts at the Suitcase Rummage in March! Keep your eyes peeled...My Vintage Vow and I are ready to take on the markets!

And just in time to ruin my excitement, Mr K has just declared that he doesn't like my stuff and feels like he's living with a hoarder! Well, you know what I think Mr K....this is my amazing vintage treasure and I love it!