Op shop treasure up-cycling...

So I checked out an op shop...I found a few bits and bobs including some vintage dolls (another new collection), some billiard balls (inspired by Vintage Bird Girl) and five silky oak drawers, discarded from an old dresser....will post pics of other finds later, but look see what I've done with the drawers!

Place drawers in desired position...

Oops...some nails needed for a quick fix!

Screw the drawers together...I've use self drilling screws.

This is how I've chosen to lay out my drawers...

Give the insides a quick clean...use a paint brush to get into the corners.

Choose your fabric and cut to approximate size...

Use spray adhesive in the drawers to fix your fabric pieces and trim using a rotary cutter...a stanly knife is useful for the corners...

Woohoo! Check out my new bookshelf!