Vintage and collectable things...

Welcome to my favourite vintage things! These are all items thrifted, handed down from my grandmother, gifted, op shopped, garage saled....well, you get the picture!

All op shop finds...tea cup was gifted

Some of my Carltonware. Tea cups gifted. White plate with green florals was one of my great-grandmothers and is one of two that I have.

Thrifted and gifted! Love the pastel tea sets...perfect for a very fancy tea between friends!

Lots of vintage here...silverware thrifted and handed down from my great grandmother. Royal Doulton espresso cups gifted, egg cup was my mothers when she was a little girl.

Some more Carltonware, some hand me downs, some thrifted vintage...all things I love!

Thrifted silver plated cruet set. All in use for fancy dinners!

Thrifted copper kettle.....love this guy!

Thrifted lamp and lobster mould...possibly two of my favourite bits, simply because I see them every day hanging in my kitchen!