Things I love...brooches!

This post is for my fellow bird loving girl at Vintage Bird Girl...these are some of my brooches.

I am currently trying to expand the collection, so let me know if you see any nice ones!

Love xxx

Simple yoyos bunched together for a full retro look or worn individually for something a little more subdued...

Vintage diamanté and pearl flower...

Retro mushroom with hand carved wooden top...

Hoot hoot! Pewter owl...

Mum and bub elephants with champagne coloured diamantés...

Vintage pewter butterfly with diamanté...

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil...cheeky pewter monkeys...

Vintage ribbon with diamantés...

Vintage black onyx dragonfly...

Diamanté encrusted butterfly...

And the best til last....bird brooch with diamanté! My favourite, favourite brooch!