Op shop things...

I may have had a little op shop expedition this week that went really well...I mean, REALLY well! I visited an op shop that I had never been to before and had a very successful treasure hunt....

Lo and behold, upon stepping out of the shop with my bag full of goodies, my eyes rested on two other op shops across the road! These were hidden by a car park, some trees and industrial bins; but, being very focussed on making a trip into these lovelies, I successfully negotiated the obstacles in my way and had a great time in these two shops too!

Check it out!

Old style flower press, with tin front and back, delightfully decorated with butterflies...

A little storage box with 2 tiers inside...perfect for some small crafting objects to reside...

A set of 6 amazing retro glasses...these are now our everyday drinking glasses.

Just cos I liked it...a vintage glass bottle with lovely stopper...now living in my bathroom.

The Gentleman's Relish...a small china box, perfect for placement with my other vintage bits...currently residing with my small silver cruet set.

Retro sugar dispenser...just perfect for this coffee loving gal! And check out the beautiful vase in the background! This is where my newly decorated branch tree is sitting on the dining room table...

Friendship plate...my grandmother has one of these and I got this only for that reason! Every time I look at it, I think of her! Not to mention that the writing on it is awesome...to be translated at a later date!

Love, love, love these! To be transformed into soy candles in the very near future....

And my very favourite, best find? These vintage pinking shears! Not only are they in immaculate condition, they are super sharp and cut with ease...I used these on my little Christmas crafting expedition recently... AND look what was inside!!

Underneath the blade holding cardboard, were hidden these little treasures...4 pre-filled, pre-signed bank withdrawal forms...bank account number 98!!! I love discovering little bits of history like this stashed in my finds!