Op Shop things...

For my birthday (a couple of days ago), I asked one of my best girlfriends to come op shopping with me. Now if you have seen her blog My Vintage Vow, you will realise that we both share a love of all treasures old world...vintage, op shopped, recycled...

So off we went on our journey to a little local op shop. Here are my treasures!

Vintage salt, pepper and toothpick trio...cute little radishes. They will fit nicely in my Carltonware collection!

No real reason for these three...I just fell in love with them and they will now reside together on a shelf in the lounge room.

Just loved these for their usefulness...warm them up in the oven, stick them in your bread basket and keep your french stick nice and warm for your guests!! I will be making some of these for sale on the blog if you wish to have your own!

Ok..So I love my coffee! And in a coffee lovers kitchen, these were a must! See how good my latte looks (it was even more tasty too!).....

And now the best til last....

Yep... a vintage, leather bound telephone! Unfortunately it doesn't work...can you imagine how cool it would be to sit by the telephone table, chatting to your friends on this little guy!?

Heres a close up...

Don't you just love it!?