Fairyland continues...

I have had the pleasure today of going to a $2 shop to find some accessories for fairyland. I have found a gorgeous little pink fairy, a solar mushroom, some clear, shimmering glass pebbles, a small tin watering can, red spray paint and other little bits and bobs! These finds cost me a total of $10! So far, fairyland has cost only $15 and lots of love to put together! I now need a terra cotta pot to spray paint red, some potting mix to create the base of the magical land, some wire to twist up into an archway, paddle pop sticks to glue together into a door and paint pink, some moss for the grass and some alyssium seeds to plant in the watering can! Phew! I have most of these items luckily, so fairyland will begin to really take shape over the next few nights....yes nights! That's when the fairies come out to play you see.....